Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 23rd. One Wagerr token can now be purchased for $0.0832 or 0.00002061 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Crex24 and YoBit. Wagerr has a total market capitalization of $14.99 million and approximately $76,430.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Wagerr has traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00059185 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004994 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000136 BTC.
Wagerr (WGR) is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 201,624,660 tokens and its circulating supply is 180,245,046 tokens. Wagerr’s official website is www.wagerr.com. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wagerr Token Trading
Wagerr can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Crex24 and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wagerr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.