Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 23rd. In the last week, Zebi has traded up 9.5% against the US dollar. One Zebi token can currently be purchased for about $0.0068 or 0.00000169 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Koinex and DDEX. Zebi has a total market cap of $3.39 million and approximately $296,843.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00373785 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025082 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $66.58 or 0.01656372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00230912 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00001654 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005062 BTC.
Zebi’s launch date was February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zebi is www.zebi.io.
Zebi Token Trading
Zebi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, LATOKEN, Liquid, OKEx, Koinex and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zebi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zebi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.