Ruff (CURRENCY:RUFF) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. In the last week, Ruff has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar. Ruff has a market capitalization of $12.90 million and approximately $280,978.00 worth of Ruff was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ruff token can currently be purchased for about $0.0132 or 0.00000327 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, DigiFinex and Huobi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007683 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00430423 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025038 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.63 or 0.01633607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00228652 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00001629 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005178 BTC.
Ruff Token Profile
Ruff’s launch date was January 12th, 2018. Ruff’s total supply is 1,880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 980,500,000 tokens. Ruff’s official Twitter account is @Ruff_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ruff is /r/ruffchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ruff is ruffchain.com. The official message board for Ruff is medium.com/@ruffchain.
Buying and Selling Ruff
Ruff can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ruff directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ruff should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ruff using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ruff Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ruff and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.