Transcodium (CURRENCY:TNS) traded down 9.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. Transcodium has a market cap of $121,797.00 and approximately $328,492.00 worth of Transcodium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Transcodium has traded down 3.1% against the dollar. One Transcodium token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, YoBit, TOPBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007683 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00430423 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025038 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.63 or 0.01633607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00228652 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00001629 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005178 BTC.
Transcodium Token Profile
Transcodium’s total supply is 88,600,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,553,571 tokens. Transcodium’s official Twitter account is @transcodium and its Facebook page is accessible here. Transcodium’s official website is transcodium.com.
Buying and Selling Transcodium
Transcodium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, TOPBTC, YoBit and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Transcodium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Transcodium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Transcodium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Transcodium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Transcodium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.