SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 25th. During the last seven days, SHIELD has traded down 1.8% against the US dollar. One SHIELD coin can currently be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. SHIELD has a total market capitalization of $682,286.00 and $511.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,968.05 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.10 or 0.03412581 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.53 or 0.01503703 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.36 or 0.04075980 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.28 or 0.01321712 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00119625 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.67 or 0.01407381 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00313620 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000311 BTC.
SHIELD (CRYPTO:XSH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 3rd, 2017. SHIELD’s total supply is 512,973,375 coins. The Reddit community for SHIELD is /r/SHIELDCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for SHIELD is medium.com/@shieldxsh. SHIELD’s official website is www.shieldx.sh. SHIELD’s official Twitter account is @SHIELDcurrency.
Buying and Selling SHIELD
SHIELD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHIELD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SHIELD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.