CoinMeet (CURRENCY:MEET) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 26th. In the last week, CoinMeet has traded 20.5% higher against the dollar. One CoinMeet token can currently be purchased for about $0.0063 or 0.00000159 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi and DragonEX. CoinMeet has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $338,870.00 worth of CoinMeet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.34 or 0.00413822 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025497 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $64.20 or 0.01626150 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00226632 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005442 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00001343 BTC.
CoinMeet Token Profile
CoinMeet’s launch date was April 2nd, 2018. CoinMeet’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens. CoinMeet’s official website is coinmeet.io. CoinMeet’s official Twitter account is @CoinMeetCoin.
Buying and Selling CoinMeet
CoinMeet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinMeet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinMeet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinMeet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinMeet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinMeet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.