Marijuanacoin (CURRENCY:MAR) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 26th. Over the last seven days, Marijuanacoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Marijuanacoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000168 BTC on major exchanges. Marijuanacoin has a market cap of $10,577.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Marijuanacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00012541 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Marijuanacoin Coin Profile
Marijuanacoin (MAR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 20th, 2017. Marijuanacoin’s total supply is 1,631,601 coins. Marijuanacoin’s official Twitter account is @marijuana_coin. Marijuanacoin’s official website is marijuanacoin.net.
Buying and Selling Marijuanacoin
Marijuanacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marijuanacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Marijuanacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Marijuanacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Marijuanacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marijuanacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.