AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 15th. AidCoin has a market capitalization of $2.38 million and $69,188.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, AidCoin has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. One AidCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0521 or 0.00001030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Bancor Network, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006337 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.08 or 0.00377531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019839 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002245 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.76 or 0.01222135 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00212765 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005832 BTC.
AidCoin’s genesis date was November 2nd, 2017. AidCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,647,599 tokens. The official website for AidCoin is www.aidcoin.co. The Reddit community for AidCoin is /r/AidCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AidCoin’s official Twitter account is @aid_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AidCoin’s official message board is medium.com/aidcoin.
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bittrex, Upbit and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.