ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded down 12.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One ALIS token can now be bought for approximately $0.0402 or 0.00000794 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and IDEX. During the last week, ALIS has traded 6.2% higher against the dollar. ALIS has a market capitalization of $1.56 million and $502.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006323 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.06 or 0.00376007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019795 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $62.26 or 0.01228200 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00213579 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00001566 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005876 BTC.
ALIS’s genesis date was August 19th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,926,863 tokens. The official website for ALIS is alismedia.jp. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ALIS is /r/alis and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.