BitcoinX (CURRENCY:BCX) traded down 21.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. One BitcoinX coin can now be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular exchanges including $5.60, $33.94, $51.55 and $50.98. Over the last seven days, BitcoinX has traded 19.2% lower against the US dollar. BitcoinX has a market cap of $0.00 and $98,533.00 worth of BitcoinX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.74 or 0.04156617 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00020044 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
BCX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 10th, 2014. BitcoinX’s total supply is 167,361,683,927 coins. The official website for BitcoinX is bcx.org. BitcoinX’s official Twitter account is @bcx_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitcoinX is /r/BCXofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitcoinX Coin Trading
BitcoinX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $51.55, $24.68, $20.33, $33.94, $32.15, $24.43, $18.94, $13.77, $50.98, $7.50 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.