C-Bit (CURRENCY:XCT) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 15th. C-Bit has a market capitalization of $6,235.00 and $0.00 worth of C-Bit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One C-Bit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, C-Bit has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00013015 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00037946 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
XCT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2017. C-Bit’s total supply is 157,625,875 coins. C-Bit’s official website is c-bit.me. C-Bit’s official Twitter account is @xctcbits.
Buying and Selling C-Bit
C-Bit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as C-Bit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade C-Bit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy C-Bit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C-Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C-Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.