ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded up 4.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. During the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded up 7.7% against the dollar. ClearPoll has a market cap of $975,062.00 and approximately $3,717.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ClearPoll token can currently be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00002757 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006324 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.09 or 0.00377820 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002258 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $61.47 or 0.01216381 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00213112 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005826 BTC.
ClearPoll was first traded on October 11th, 2017. ClearPoll’s total supply is 8,999,992 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,999,991 tokens. ClearPoll’s official website is polltokens.io. The Reddit community for ClearPoll is /r/clearpoll. ClearPoll’s official Twitter account is @voteclearpoll and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, IDEX, YoBit and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ClearPoll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.