DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. One DATA token can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, UEX, Ethfinex and DDEX. DATA has a total market capitalization of $12.14 million and $1.08 million worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DATA has traded 19.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006337 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.08 or 0.00377531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019839 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002245 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.76 or 0.01222135 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00212765 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005832 BTC.
DATA Token Profile
DATA was first traded on January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,337,493,344 tokens. The official website for DATA is data.eco. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DATA is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX, DDEX, Huobi, Ethfinex, UEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DATA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.