DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 17.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. DecentBet has a market capitalization of $9.23 million and $7,284.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for about $0.0490 or 0.00000967 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, YoBit and LATOKEN. During the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 17.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006327 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.06 or 0.00376489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019824 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002258 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.45 or 0.01233824 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00213956 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005835 BTC.
DecentBet’s launch date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,404,451 tokens. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official website is www.decent.bet.
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LATOKEN, YoBit and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.