Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. Dero has a total market cap of $7.04 million and $203,927.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dero has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar. One Dero coin can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00019491 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Masari (MSR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003191 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,025,717 coins. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. Dero’s official website is dero.io. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.