GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. One GoldCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0515 or 0.00000999 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. GoldCoin has a total market cap of $2.15 million and $1,793.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GoldCoin has traded down 8.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.20 or 0.01575479 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002401 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002179 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00013201 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002878 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00001701 BTC.
GoldCoin (CRYPTO:GLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,662,072 coins. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. The official website for GoldCoin is www.goldcoin.org. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldCoin Coin Trading
GoldCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.