LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. LiteBitcoin has a total market cap of $5,971.00 and $59.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded 25.4% higher against the dollar. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00011002 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000042 BTC.
LBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official website is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.