Project Pai (CURRENCY:PAI) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 15th. During the last week, Project Pai has traded down 15.7% against the dollar. Project Pai has a market capitalization of $85.55 million and $3.54 million worth of Project Pai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Project Pai coin can now be purchased for about $0.0590 or 0.00001143 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, BitForex, OOOBTC and Bitfinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $652.73 or 0.12647984 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00046126 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002301 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00026107 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00014735 BTC.
About Project Pai
Project Pai (CRYPTO:PAI) is a coin. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2018. Project Pai’s total supply is 1,588,584,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,450,540,184 coins. Project Pai’s official Twitter account is @projectpai. Project Pai’s official website is projectpai.com. The Reddit community for Project Pai is /r/ProjectPai and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Project Pai’s official message board is medium.com/project-pai.
Project Pai Coin Trading
Project Pai can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, BitForex, HBUS, OOOBTC, LBank and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Pai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Pai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Project Pai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Pai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Pai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.