Pulse (CURRENCY:PULSE) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. Pulse has a total market capitalization of $65,141.00 and $0.00 worth of Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pulse coin can now be bought for about $0.0046 or 0.00000052 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Pulse has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Kambria (KAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Golfcoin (GOLF) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LanaCoin (LANA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PosEx (PEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- BioBar (BIOB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Psilocybin (PSY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000301 BTC.
Pulse Coin Profile
PULSE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256D hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2015. Pulse’s total supply is 14,298,972 coins. The official website for Pulse is pulseproject.pw. Pulse’s official Twitter account is @PulseCrypto.
Pulse Coin Trading
Pulse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pulse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.