RealChain (CURRENCY:RCT) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. RealChain has a market cap of $565,169.00 and $358,935.00 worth of RealChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, RealChain has traded down 27.5% against the US dollar. One RealChain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, OKEx and DigiFinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $623.30 or 0.12419947 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00045322 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00026328 BTC.
RealChain Token Profile
RCT is a token. It was first traded on July 3rd, 2018. RealChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,355,221 tokens. RealChain’s official Twitter account is @RealChainFund. RealChain’s official website is rcfund.org.
Buying and Selling RealChain
RealChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, CoinBene and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RealChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RealChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RealChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.