Tigercoin (CURRENCY:TGC) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. One Tigercoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Tigercoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Tigercoin has a total market cap of $109,239.00 and $0.00 worth of Tigercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00012957 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 20.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 61.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00036727 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Tigercoin Coin Profile
TGC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 6th, 2013. Tigercoin’s total supply is 43,536,800 coins. The official website for Tigercoin is tigercoin.wordpress.com. Tigercoin’s official Twitter account is @TigerCoin.
Tigercoin Coin Trading
Tigercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tigercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tigercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tigercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.