MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 16th. MIB Coin has a market cap of $1.74 million and $5.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded down 7.4% against the US dollar. One MIB Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0193 or 0.00000370 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, Coinsuper and CoinBene.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00013637 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00055096 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000020 BTC.
MIB Coin Profile
MIB uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 90,474,368 tokens. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, CoinBene and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.