C-Bit (CURRENCY:XCT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. C-Bit has a market capitalization of $6,235.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of C-Bit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, C-Bit has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One C-Bit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012497 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 29.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00038541 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
C-Bit is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2017. C-Bit’s total supply is 157,625,875 coins. C-Bit’s official Twitter account is @xctcbits. C-Bit’s official website is c-bit.me.
Buying and Selling C-Bit
C-Bit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as C-Bit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C-Bit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C-Bit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C-Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C-Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.