Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Creditbit has a total market cap of $86,325.00 and approximately $157.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Creditbit has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Creditbit token can now be purchased for $0.0051 or 0.00000098 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.89 or 0.02301018 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009390 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006598 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00015064 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
Creditbit is a token. Its genesis date was November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,900,214 tokens. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org.
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditbit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.