Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Over the last week, Endor Protocol has traded down 10.8% against the US dollar. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $19.38 million and $2.36 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Endor Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0260 or 0.00000500 BTC on exchanges including Coinall, CoinBene, Coinsuper and DEx.top.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.08 or 0.02306107 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009402 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002327 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006611 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00015104 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 274.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003999 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
EDR is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 31st, 2017. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,213,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 744,111,989 tokens. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Endor Protocol’s official website is www.endor.com.
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, BitForex, IDEX, Kucoin, CoinBene, Upbit, Hotbit, Bittrex, Coinall, Coinsuper and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.