Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.79 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 12.5% lower against the US dollar. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be bought for about $8.80 or 0.00167914 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, BtcTrade.im and ZB.COM.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.17 or 0.01529036 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002291 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002130 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00012609 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001952 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001727 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io. The official message board for Lightning Bitcoin is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.