MiloCoin (CURRENCY:MILO) traded up 11.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 17th. MiloCoin has a total market capitalization of $8,440.00 and $6.00 worth of MiloCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MiloCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last week, MiloCoin has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12,516.46 or 2.39990487 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00118026 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 87% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
MiloCoin Coin Profile
MiloCoin (CRYPTO:MILO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 13th, 2017. MiloCoin’s total supply is 10,789,954 coins. The official website for MiloCoin is www.milocoin.info. MiloCoin’s official Twitter account is @GetMiloCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MiloCoin
MiloCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MiloCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MiloCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MiloCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MiloCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MiloCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.