Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Mysterium token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0735 or 0.00001412 BTC on exchanges including Liqui and IDEX. Mysterium has a market capitalization of $1.74 million and $104.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Mysterium has traded down 6.6% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006328 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.54 or 0.00375375 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019348 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.23 or 0.01080291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00208471 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00001617 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006272 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Mysterium Token Profile
Mysterium was first traded on May 1st, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,672,502 tokens. The official message board for Mysterium is medium.com/mysterium-network. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. Mysterium’s official website is mysterium.network. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.