MyToken (CURRENCY:MT) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. One MyToken token can currently be purchased for $0.0041 or 0.00000077 BTC on major exchanges including DEx.top, Coineal, CPDAX and OTCBTC. MyToken has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $852,615.00 worth of MyToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MyToken has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006453 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.61 or 0.00372188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.44 or 0.01052120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.31 or 0.00214618 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006835 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001658 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000134 BTC.
MyToken Token Profile
MyToken’s genesis date was May 18th, 2016. MyToken’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens. MyToken’s official website is mytoken.io/en. MyToken’s official Twitter account is @MyceliumCom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MyToken
MyToken can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, CPDAX, Bilaxy, Bibox, BitForex, OTCBTC, DEx.top, CoinTiger, Neraex, BitMart, Coineal and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MyToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MyToken should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MyToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MyToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.