Olive (CURRENCY:OLE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Olive has a total market cap of $2.50 million and approximately $4,292.00 worth of Olive was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Olive has traded up 42% against the dollar. One Olive token can now be bought for about $0.0090 or 0.00000173 BTC on popular exchanges including TOPBTC, CoinTiger, Coinsuper and IDCM.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006211 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.64 or 0.00376912 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019368 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.00 or 0.01074464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00209207 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006322 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Olive was first traded on June 9th, 2018. Olive’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 277,007,242 tokens. Olive’s official website is www.olivecoin.co. Olive’s official Twitter account is @OliveCoinOLE.
Buying and Selling Olive
Olive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Coinsuper, TOPBTC and IDCM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olive should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Olive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.