Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One Pesetacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and Bittrex. In the last week, Pesetacoin has traded down 9.3% against the dollar. Pesetacoin has a market cap of $404,962.00 and $239.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $79.61 or 0.01523019 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002172 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00012766 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00001104 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003050 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001943 BTC.
PTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 7th, 2014. Pesetacoin’s total supply is 138,389,859 coins. Pesetacoin’s official website is pesetacoin.info. Pesetacoin’s official Twitter account is @oPesetaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pesetacoin is /r/officialpesetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pesetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.