PROUD Money (CURRENCY:PROUD) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. PROUD Money has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of PROUD Money was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PROUD Money has traded up 84.7% against the dollar. One PROUD Money coin can currently be bought for $0.0119 or 0.00000300 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $122.14 or 0.02317294 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009589 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005954 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 62.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000653 BTC.
About PROUD Money
PROUD Money (PROUD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 14th, 2016. PROUD Money’s total supply is 5,711,511,682 coins. The official website for PROUD Money is www.proud.money. PROUD Money’s official Twitter account is @PROUDmoneyWorld.
Buying and Selling PROUD Money
PROUD Money can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PROUD Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PROUD Money should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PROUD Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PROUD Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PROUD Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.