Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. In the last week, Sentinel has traded down 15.6% against the dollar. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX and YoBit. Sentinel has a market cap of $2.55 million and approximately $674.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sentinel (SENT) is a token. It was first traded on October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 1,999,970,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,969,999 tokens. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio. Sentinel’s official website is sentinel.co.
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.