Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 17th. Stipend has a total market capitalization of $428,320.00 and $380.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Stipend has traded 19.8% lower against the US dollar. One Stipend coin can now be purchased for $0.0391 or 0.00000750 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.14 or 0.02306020 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.54 or 0.00470992 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00020960 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00010523 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00021062 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00018399 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009422 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00028392 BTC.
SPD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 10,957,407 coins. The official website for Stipend is stipend.me. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff.
Buying and Selling Stipend
Stipend can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stipend should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stipend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.