TrustPlus (CURRENCY:TRUST) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. TrustPlus has a total market cap of $135,275.00 and $0.00 worth of TrustPlus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrustPlus coin can now be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, TrustPlus has traded 44.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004936 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000019 BTC.
TrustPlus Coin Profile
TRUST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 21st, 2014. TrustPlus’ total supply is 34,864,901 coins. TrustPlus’ official Twitter account is @TrustPlus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TrustPlus is trustplus.com.
Buying and Selling TrustPlus
TrustPlus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustPlus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrustPlus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrustPlus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrustPlus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustPlus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.