ZIP (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. During the last week, ZIP has traded 20.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZIP has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $5.54 million worth of ZIP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZIP token can now be bought for about $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin, OKEx, DigiFinex and IDCM.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00104234 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00012267 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00009092 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000234 BTC.
ZIP (CRYPTO:ZIP) is a token. Its genesis date was January 28th, 2018. ZIP’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens. ZIP’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo. The official website for ZIP is zipper.io.
ZIP Token Trading
ZIP can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, FCoin, IDCM and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZIP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZIP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZIP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.