Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded up 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One Happycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0752 or 0.00001422 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and HitBTC. Happycoin has a total market cap of $1.44 million and approximately $480,113.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Happycoin has traded down 7.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.49 or 0.02316100 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009583 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006240 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 62% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
HPC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 19,091,808 coins. The official website for Happycoin is happycointech.org. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Happycoin
Happycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Happycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Happycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.