HashCoin (CURRENCY:HSC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 18th. HashCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.69 million and $38,591.00 worth of HashCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, HashCoin has traded down 0.5% against the dollar. One HashCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and BCEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $668.54 or 0.12712653 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00045393 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002434 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00025302 BTC.
HashCoin (CRYPTO:HSC) is a token. It launched on April 3rd, 2018. HashCoin’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,863,911,326 tokens. The Reddit community for HashCoin is /r/hashworld and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HashCoin’s official Twitter account is @hashworld_hsc and its Facebook page is accessible here. HashCoin’s official website is www.hashfuture.io.
Buying and Selling HashCoin
HashCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BCEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HashCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HashCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HashCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HashCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HashCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.