MergeCoin (CURRENCY:MGC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 17th. MergeCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of MergeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MergeCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One MergeCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002912 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006516 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00371634 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019011 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002250 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.39 or 0.01047231 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.36 or 0.00214861 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006694 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001644 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000134 BTC.
MergeCoin Coin Profile
MergeCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for MergeCoin is /r/mergecoin. MergeCoin’s official Twitter account is @MergeCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MergeCoin’s official website is www.mergecoin.com.
Buying and Selling MergeCoin
MergeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MergeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MergeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MergeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MergeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MergeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.