Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 18th. In the last seven days, Azart has traded 17.5% lower against the dollar. Azart has a total market capitalization of $176,349.00 and approximately $6,640.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Azart coin can currently be bought for about $0.0425 or 0.00000813 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00014096 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000664 BTC.
AZART is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 4,146,379 coins. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay. The official website for Azart is azartpay.com.
Buying and Selling Azart
Azart can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azart should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azart using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.