BitClave (CURRENCY:CAT) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. BitClave has a market capitalization of $263,219.00 and $40.00 worth of BitClave was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitClave token can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, YoBit and Bibox. During the last week, BitClave has traded 23.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $625.17 or 0.11795640 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00050292 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002292 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00024433 BTC.
BitClave Token Profile
CAT is a token. Its launch date was July 5th, 2017. BitClave’s total supply is 1,597,746,125 tokens and its circulating supply is 501,394,406 tokens. BitClave’s official website is www.bitclave.com. BitClave’s official Twitter account is @bitclave and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitClave Token Trading
BitClave can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Kucoin, Bibox and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitClave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitClave should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitClave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitClave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitClave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.