Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 19th. Bitradio has a market capitalization of $186,904.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitradio coin can now be bought for about $0.0252 or 0.00000479 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, Bitradio has traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00054968 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003664 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Bitradio (BRO) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Bitradio’s total supply is 12,429,961 coins and its circulating supply is 7,429,956 coins. The official website for Bitradio is www.bitrad.io. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitradio Coin Trading
Bitradio can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitradio should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitradio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitradio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitradio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.