CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 19th. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0086 or 0.00000163 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. In the last week, CannabisCoin has traded 12.4% lower against the dollar. CannabisCoin has a total market cap of $665,138.00 and approximately $3,057.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 79.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CannabisCoin Coin Profile
CannabisCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official website is cannabiscoin.net. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.