Circuits of Value (CURRENCY:COVAL) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 19th. Circuits of Value has a total market capitalization of $1.63 million and $3,273.00 worth of Circuits of Value was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Circuits of Value has traded up 11% against the U.S. dollar. One Circuits of Value token can now be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005097 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Circuits of Value Token Profile
Circuits of Value is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2014. Circuits of Value’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Circuits of Value’s official website is cov.al. Circuits of Value’s official Twitter account is @circuitsofvalue.
Circuits of Value Token Trading
Circuits of Value can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Circuits of Value directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Circuits of Value should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Circuits of Value using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Circuits of Value Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Circuits of Value and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.