ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 19th. ContentBox has a market cap of $3.11 million and approximately $826,694.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ContentBox has traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. One ContentBox token can currently be bought for $0.0051 or 0.00000095 BTC on major exchanges including CPDAX, Huobi, Bilaxy and DDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00024639 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00037386 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008396 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001249 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006313 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001742 BTC.
ContentBox uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 615,476,313 tokens. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one. The official website for ContentBox is contentbox.one. The official message board for ContentBox is medium.com/contentbox.
ContentBox Token Trading
ContentBox can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CPDAX, Huobi, UEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ContentBox should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ContentBox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.