Defense (CURRENCY:DFS) traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 19th. One Defense coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Defense has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $31.00 worth of Defense was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Defense has traded 40.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00027195 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00012198 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00148548 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00011515 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002509 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000308 BTC.
Defense is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 22nd, 2017. Defense’s total supply is 839,258 coins. The official website for Defense is defensebox.io. Defense’s official Twitter account is @DEFENSEPROJECT_.
Defense Coin Trading
Defense can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Defense directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Defense should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Defense using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Defense Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Defense and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.