Dinastycoin (CURRENCY:DCY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. During the last seven days, Dinastycoin has traded up 5% against the dollar. Dinastycoin has a market cap of $293,019.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Dinastycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dinastycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00019572 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dinastycoin Coin Profile
Dinastycoin (CRYPTO:DCY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2017. Dinastycoin’s total supply is 1,852,722,426 coins. Dinastycoin’s official Twitter account is @dinastycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dinastycoin’s official website is www.dinastycoin.com.
Dinastycoin Coin Trading
Dinastycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinastycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinastycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dinastycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinastycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinastycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.