Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 19th. One Elite coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, Elite has traded 14.4% higher against the dollar. Elite has a total market cap of $1.25 million and approximately $443.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00021647 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00021200 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004462 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002423 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004692 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00012662 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00010288 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00106113 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000197 BTC.
Elite is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 29,202,205,143 coins and its circulating supply is 26,399,852,028 coins. The official website for Elite is www.elitecurrency.net. Elite’s official Twitter account is @1337CoinUpdates. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.