Engine (CURRENCY:EGCC) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 18th. Engine has a market cap of $0.00 and $163,078.00 worth of Engine was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Engine coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including $18.94, $33.94, $32.15 and $10.39. During the last week, Engine has traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $637.53 or 0.12173125 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00045864 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002331 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00024724 BTC.
Engine is a coin. It launched on February 1st, 2018. Engine’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins. Engine’s official website is www.egcchain.com. Engine’s official Twitter account is @enginechainegcc.
Buying and Selling Engine
Engine can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $50.98, $32.15, $5.60, $13.77, $20.33, $24.43, $10.39, $7.50, $51.55, $18.94 and $24.68. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Engine directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Engine should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Engine using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Engine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Engine and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.