Fantasy Cash (CURRENCY:FANS) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. Fantasy Cash has a market cap of $35,299.00 and $0.00 worth of Fantasy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Fantasy Cash has traded flat against the dollar. One Fantasy Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000204 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006272 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.10 or 0.00456177 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002194 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59.04 or 0.01117604 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00210332 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007163 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00001584 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000136 BTC.
Fantasy Cash Coin Profile
Fantasy Cash’s total supply is 4,689,540 coins. The Reddit community for Fantasy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fantasy Cash’s official Twitter account is @fantasy_cashmn. The official website for Fantasy Cash is www.fantasycash.io.
Fantasy Cash Coin Trading
Fantasy Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantasy Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fantasy Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fantasy Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fantasy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantasy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.